With offices and distribution centres in the UK, United States, Canada and Australia, SumoSafe Global is a new company offering a range of products that make forklift trucks safer to operate and significantly reduce damage to palletized loads during the lift truck handling process efriend plus 다운로드.
“The SumoSafe range includes a number of ingeniously simple yet highly innovative designs that make a real difference to any forklift operator’s business – both in terms of safety and the cost savings that can be made by eliminating product damage,” says SumoSafe’s co-founder, Simon Ross WebHard on May 25.
He continues: “Any company that operates a forklift truck fleet – from a single truck upwards – has a duty to ensure that its lift truck operators and the personnel who work around forklifts have the safest possible working environment emgu cv 다운로드.
“And, of course, forklift-related product damage within the supply chain is a significant and expensive issue for a great many businesses. In fact, it is probably a bigger problem than the industry is prepared to admit with companies in a broad range of sectors suffering huge bottom-line losses every year as a result of careless handling.”
The SumoSafe range includes:
• SumoSafefork – a radical new design of lift truck fork that takes traditional steel tynes and encases the tip within a protective glove 이루마 피아노 다운로드. Made from industrial grade polyurethane, the glove significantly limits the impact of a carelessly driven lift truck’s forks against a load; The results of independent industrial testing may be seen at https://www.sumosafe.net/products/sumoglove/ and indicate a very short ROI Fifiti free download.
• SumoGlove – a variation on the SumoSafefork, SumoGloves are fitted to the tips of a lift truck’s existing forks quickly and easily 스타2 다운로드. They are compatible with all common makes and size of forklift tynes;
• SumoVision – a system that, as its name implies, improves an operator’s forward visibility even when sight lines are obscured by a large bulky load;
• SumoLevel – a new forklift mast tilt indicator system designed to significantly reduce the accidental damage and associated safety risks that are often caused to a pallet, the load and the racking by a lift truck’s forks during the pallet picking and put-away process;
• SumoBackbone – a protective device that can be retrofitted to any make or model of lift truck to minimize the risk of an operator suffering a series spine or whip-lash injury in the event of his or her truck being hit from the rear by another forklift or reversing into a stationery object free ppt template.
“The benefit to any organization that installs SumoSafe technology will be quickly realized,” says Simon Ross. “They improve operational efficiency and workplace safety to such an extent that payback is almost immediate.”